|Livejournal, are you like a 16 year old's diary at this point
||[15 Nov 2011|10:21am]
Who the F uses livejournal anymore? But I'm too old to change up my game.
I was thinking about stuff I'd do if given a day off from consequences.
- Kick in a door like they do in the movies. I always wonder how easy it is in real life to kick down a locked door. In the movies the door always gives way after one or two solid kicks. It's as if all doors in cinema are made of cardboard.
- Break the glass that you break in case of emergency. Also, pull the alarms
- Climb up Lefty o' Doul bridge. I'm such a wuss. The only thing stopping me is a sign that says 'authorized employees only.' On the other hand, cops seem to show up at the most most inopportune times.
- Spray-paint graffiti and/or stencils on wall or sidewalk. (I should do this. how bad can the consequences be.)
- Does no consequences mean no physical danger? If so, hit the gas & floor it till I'm going as fast as possible. I've never done that-- I think the fastest I've gone is 90 mph, maybe 100? Maybe not even 100. Sad.