||[01 May 2008|12:36pm]
1. Favorite bosses of all time (Mutoid Man, the hammer-and-sickle wielding 'collective' from Strider, Krang from TMNT)
2. Time attacks
3. Time attacks / mathematical beauty
4. Everything is art but asking what is art / what is good art still interesting, why? (because someone has to decide what goes in museums)
5. New Yorker on Olafur Eliason; first response = middle finger, second is thinking about roles of a critic, finally 'mature' stance that maybe they have a point. Is interior design art? Must things be difficult, must the soul be tortured and starving?
6. Rejection letters
7. V.S. Naipaul - Amongst the Believers